Monday, October 26, 2009

Clinton 15th Ward Primary

Primary children of the Clinton 15th Ward




The Primary children presented the yearly sacrament meeting program yesterday. The theme was I Know My Savior Lives



Julia and her class sing I Lived in Heaven





Three boys sing This is My Beloved Son


I am the pianist (I'm the lucky one!)

The children sang their nine songs beautifully.


The kids dressed the Presidency stupenduously!





After the sacrament program during Primary we played a game called Perplex the Presidency. The children came up with questions about familier songs in the Children's Songbook and if a presidency member got it wrong they had to put on part of a costume (hat, wig, scarf, etc). If they got it right, a teacher had to put on a part of a costume. The kids had a blast.



The teachers look great!




Presidency members took
it in great stride



No comments:

Post a Comment